Fitness Hacks: Top 5 Smart Hacks to Get Fit at Home
Are you worried that your daily workout routines are not helping you achieve your desired body shape and weight? Well, we are here to help with fitness hacks! The following are a few ideas to help you lose weight through working out at home.
First, achieving excellent results, regardless of where you are working out, will largely depend on the consistency of your workouts. This means that you will need to create and stick to an exercise routine that works for you and your schedule. Working out at home will really help you develop the consistency you need to be successful. Exercising in the comfort of your own home has the following benefits::
- Eliminate excuses – When you can workout at home you have a harder time making the excuse that you don’t have enough time.
- Privacy – You can exercise at home without having to worry that someone could be watching you.
- Cost – Working out at home and avoiding the fees charged at the gym will save you money!
Here are five of the best fitness hacks that you can be doing at home right now to help you get fit fast!
1. FITNESS HACKS: FULL BODY WORKOUTS
Body workouts are a perfect way to begin your fitness journey at home. Plan for 20 to 40 minutes, and incorporate several different exercises, such as:
- 5 minutes of dynamic stretching such as rotating hamstring or even arm circle
- 10 minutes of a functional body stretching such as squats, walking lunges, sit-ups and also push-ups.
- 10 minutes of moderate steady state such as shadow boxing or even jogging.
- 5 minutes of cool down static stretching.
2. FITNESS HACKS: CARDIO MACHINES
Cardiovascular exercises burn calories faster than any other exercise at home. Although the devices used for such activities can be expensive, you can save a lot of money by buying used, and set yourself up for an extraordinary experience in the comfort of your own home.
A treadmill or stationary bicycle are excellent choices for machines to use to get fit at home. You can spend anywhere from 15 to 40 minutes on a treadmill or bike each day, ideally early in the morning or early evening, to do the exercises you need to get and stay fit!
3. FITNESS HACKS: HURRICANES
This workout is mostly used or performed at health clubs or in gyms. However, with your treadmill and enough space, you can do hurricanes at home:
- Start by getting on your treadmill and turn up to the speed to a maximum pace you can manage. Sprint for about 30 seconds.
- Jump off the treadmill and do some exercises such as sit-ups or squats. Continue for a considerable duration until you feel your muscles burning.
- Repeat these two steps 5 or more times.
- The more repetitions, the more calories you burn and the easier this exercise will become over time.
4 . FITNESS HACKS: TABATA
This workout is named after the doctor who popularized it, Dr. Izuma Tabata. It involves 4 minutes of intensive exercise and allows you to perform different exercises such as push-ups, squats, burpees, and sit-ups.
During the first 20 seconds, go as hard as you can. Then rest for 10 seconds, and repeat this cycle 8 times, for a total of 4 minutes. Rest for one minute, and then move on to your next exercise, repeating the 20 second high-intensity exercise, 10 second rest sets 8 times. Continue this pattern until you have completed 4 different exercises.
Tabata is a good way to get your body fit very fast and can also help to boost your body’s metabolism. This high-intensity interval workout can help you achieve your dream body size and weight within a short time.
5. FITNESS HACKS: MORNING RUNS
Jogging in the morning helps a lot when you want to burn calories fast. Experts advise that the runs should be done in the early hours of the morning even before eating your breakfast. Whether you run outside near your house, or on your treadmill in your home, you will get your heart pumping, burn calories, and give yourself a great start to the day!
6. FITNESS HACKS: CLEANING THE HOUSE
Housework not only results in a cleaner, more organized house, but it can also burn a lot of calories! When you are cleaning your house, put on your favorite music to provide some extra motivation and cheer you up as you complete your chores. With a little extra kick in your step, try mixing in some squats, push-ups, or sit-ups. It may take longer to complete your tasks, but you will accomplish two important things at the same time!
That’s it – 6 smart hacks to get fit at home! Establish and commit to a routine, get creative, and remain consistent with your workouts. Using these hacks will save you time and money, and help you reach your fitness goals in no time!